Sunday 8 June 2014

Reviw/ Haul



Hello there!<3
 I haven't posted in a while! I thought I Would quickly make a blog post on some items that i recently purchased!

My new Lippies ( Lipsticks)  <3
The first things that I picked up were some Lipsticks! I love trying new lipsticks and was so excited to try these! I finally got the Kate Moss Lipstick in Shade 107. The Other Lip product is the MUA Power Pout in the shade 'Broken Hearted'


I was surprised at the Kate Moss lipstick because the texture and pigmentation of it is amazing! Its a really nice Red/Maroon colour and glides on to the lips really easily! It is completely Matte and has no shimmer in which is awesome and it stays on for a good amount of time! For the price of it, the product does an amazing job!

Swatch of Kate Moss Lipstick in shade 107


The packaging and colour of the lipstick.

 I don't have a swatch of the MUA Lipstick. However,  as you can tell it is in a pencil style format. The packaging of the product is pretty good and it is definitely cheap and affordable! It doesn't give a lot of colour payoff as it is more aimed to help moisturize the lips which I think it does do but it adds a tint of colour so you get the best of both with this product!

MUA Power Pout in the shade 'Broken Hearted'


The next item that i purchased is the 'Simple Kind to skin Illuminating radiance cream'. I really need a new cream which helps make my face look more radiant. I like the pump style of this product so I am excited to try it out. However, I am not sure if it will help my skin. Recently, I have got uneven skin tone so this product may help but I am not entirely sure.

Packaging of the Simple Cream
Simple Illuminating Radiance Cream
 I was pretty pleased with the packaging of this product.It has a nice over all finish and it is a reasonable size of 50ml.



 All the items that I purchased were from Superdrug.
Rimmel London Kate Moss Matte Lipstick- Shade 107 Wine- £5.49
MUA Power Pout- Broken Hearted- £3.00
Simple Kind to Skin+ Illuminating Radiance Cream- £8.99 Brought on SALE for £6.99


That about all from me for now! I hope you enjoyed this blog! Comment down below and leave your feedback or comments!

Much Love:-
Emerald15
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment